Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Lovin'

And by the title, I just mean...lovin' summer, although I can't deny a possible desire for some summer lovin' myself, by ANYWAYS...
I'm free at last, and man, does it feel good. I'm sure I've mentioned this is a previous post, but this past semester of college was by far the most difficult one yet. Taking 21 credits and working close to twenty hours a week AND having a social life was mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausting. Not to mention spiritually as well. After that craziness, I decided it was a good idea to take a block of classes equaling 7 credits into three weeks. And actually, it was. When I get my license, I will be certified to teach preK-5 instead of to third only.
I'm so excited to be home. I don't have any homework hanging over my head or something to do so pressing i get knots in my stomach. I finally get to hang out with my friends without having to rush back to school and, as strange as this might sound, I'm excited to start working more. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing group of friends and family, I wouldn't want to spend my summer with anyone else. This past weekend, the sun was shining, the temperature was high and it finally felt like summer. Besides, this time next year, I will be a college graduate :) 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment