Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New Adventures

As I write this, I am sitting in my PJ's looking at an over-packed carry-on bookbag and a not-so-stuffed, ginormous suitcase. I still don't think I believe it's real. Sure, I feel like I won't be here for 2 weeks and I feel as prepared as I'm going to get, but....Africa?! Really?!!?!

This post is probably going to get some record for the shortest post, but I don't have much to say yet. The Lord is working in my heart even as I sit unaware. He has gone before me (Thank GOODNESS!) and will be with me every step of the way. I'm sure I will have a LOT to post when I get back. Friends, I can't wait to share with you all of the things God will do through me and in me in these next few weeks.

Be ready, He might already be talking to you too...

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment