Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Year, New Room!

I can't believe I'm beginning another school year. You would think after having done this once, I wouldn't be so nervous this year... Wrong! Oh goodness, as I pulled together the finishing touches of my room and lessons for tomorrow, it really hit me. Students. In my classroom. Staring at me. TOMORROW! So, I did what every good teacher does.

I pushed it in the back of my mind and took pictures of my classroom! 

So here it is. I moved into a MUCH bigger classroom- and one that has a window! 













I just added the director's chair and "how I go home" signs today. Which I LOVE. But, there you go- my new classroom!
Pray for us tomorrow as we start a new chapter together. And for the nerves of me and my 18 kidlings

"Miss Lane'

No comments:

Post a Comment