Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blind Blessings

I know I really need to be in bed after a 13 hour day at work and church early in the morning, but I'm in the mood to write. First of all, I wanted to share an awesome site my mom's boss and friend got us hooked on. It's called Pinterest.com and I can post things that I like in all kinds of categories. It's a little hard to explain, but check it out...here!


Anyway, I can't believe the summer is coming to an end and I am beginning my last year of college. I hardly feel old enough. Not only that, but I'm a planner. I knew my major when I was in first grade. I knew what school I wanted to go to in sixth. Now I cannot see a single day past May 5, 2012- graduation day. In high school whenever I thought of life after Cedarville, I always assumed I would be engaged or married and then find a job wherever my husband had a job. Well, considering my current status that is obviously not going to happen. And that's okay. It's always a little nerve-racking when you have to rely on God blind, that is, not having any idea what He has for you. God put the desire in my heart to be a teacher and to go to Cedarville and I trust Him fully to provide for me and take care of my when I graduate, I'd just like to see what's going to happen! I know He is faithful and he has already blessed me in so many ways. And while I am anxious about how He'll provide, I'm mostly excited to see how He'll exceed my expectations once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment