Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A little of this...

Well, it's been a while, but I have been reading so many blogs recently that I have decided, at least for now, to try my hand at it again.

I'm at a place in life where there are a lot of questions and a lot I could be writing about, so for all of those out there with me, here we go :)

Let's start with a little "reintroduction" of me, and where I am in life. 
1- I teach first grade in a private, Christian school.

2- Because I teach in a private Christian school, I am on the journey of living on a budget. A tight budget. Which includes school loans. Lots of loans.

3- I have been dating the same, wonderful, godly man for about 16 months now (but who's counting ;)- who is also living on a budget. 

4- Summer is coming up and I love crafting. Sewing, card-making, scrap booking, anything crafty. So between revamping for next year, and tutoring. Joanne Fabrics is where I'll be! When I budget for it. 

I'll leave it at that for now. More to come later on any of the various topics above. Or something else I decide to throw in

loislane

No comments:

Post a Comment